Effective date: November 20, 2020
Cohen Fisher and Mayer Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://law-cfm.com website (the “Site”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Site and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Site for you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Phone number.
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City.
- Cookies and Usage Data.
We may also collect information how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information in order to improve and analyse our Site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept the cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site in its entirety.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Site.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Cohen Fisher and Mayer Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site
- To monitor the usage of the Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Hong Kong and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Hong Kong and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Cohen Fisher and Mayer Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with any legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cohen Fisher and Mayer Limited
- To prevent or investigate any possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To protect against any legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site (“Site Providers”), to provide the Site on our behalf, to perform Site-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Site is being used
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that you’re Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us immediately. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://law-cfm.com